Written By Dr Laide Okubena
2022 is Going to be Massively Abundant for People who take Action and Execute.
It won’t favour people who are not ready to make changes , adjustments and take Action.
A lot of things are changing in business.
INSANITY is doing the SAME thing OVER and OVER and Expecting NEW RESULTS.
When you get to work today.
You will be confronted with the reality that the year 2021 will soon be history…and that the Month of December is coming to an End As Year 2022 is already coming into play.
NOW is the perfect time for you to reflect on your 2021 performances.
To help facilitate that process…
I’ve assembled a number of questions for you to consider as you take inventory of your results.
1. What big wins have you achieved in Since January Till December 2021 So Far ?
2a. How have you adapted to the demands of Covid-19 and improved your quality of life?
2b. What new Skills Do you need to Learn , Master and start applying in your life and Business for a Successful 2022?
3. Have you started fast and focused or slow and unmotivated?
4. Have you increased sales and profits or are you losing money and are your current clients happy and satisfied with your services ?
B. How do you intend to keep making Sales and retaining your Old Clients and getting Referrals ?
5. Have you gained more customers or are you struggling to survive?
6. Have you increased your savings or gone deeper into debt?
7. Are you playing a strong offense or playing not to lose?
8. Have you lost the weight or are you still wrestling with your waistline?
9. Are you on pace for having the best year of your life in 2021 or is it Struggling with the same thing all over again that has not been working or Outdated Strategies?
10. If you continue doing exactly what you have done…where will you be at the end of December 2022 ?
Why should YOU answer these questions?
That’s an easy one…
Because, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.
Here’s the deal…
For you to enjoy growth and abundance in the New Year 2022.
You need to review your behaviour as well as the results derived from those behaviours.
Remember…BEHAVIOUR NEVER LIES!
Unfortunately the vast majority of people don’t learn enough from their mistakes or their accomplishments.
As a result…they continue to repeat the same outlook, approach, and strategies.
If you are currently below target or unhappy with your 2021 January Till December results…
You need to take control…step up your game and deploy better execution strategies.
And you need to do it now.
If you do not…you are guaranteed to repeat history and experience another Year of under performance.
It’s that simple, raw and direct.
Expecting to get better results from the same execution strategies will only succeed in digging a deeper hole.
It will not get you to another level of performance.
Great companies, lives, and families are built around extraordinary execution skills.
The better you execute…the better you perform…the bigger results you deliver.
You and I both know that no matter how good or bad your results were in the year 2021 …
You can always do better, and there’s always a better way in 2022.
THE BETTER WAY
Implemention , Execution and Strategy is the better, faster and safest way to fast track your results.
You can succeed and astonish yourself with your better and improved performance.
You can enjoy greater levels of health, wealth and happiness in everything you do.
I encourage you to invest a few minutes right now to take inventory of your January Till December performances Till Date and determine three things…
– What you did right, so that you can celebrate and amplify it.
– What you did wrong, so that you can isolate and correct it.
– What your new goals are so that you can execute with speed and conviction.
A CLOSING THOUGHT
The greatest form of abuse in life is neglect.
Review your January Till December Till Date performance…and answer each question before your the Year Runs Out for the New Year.
As you start setting Goals for the 2022.
Because the price of neglect will lead to a series of unhappy and unnecessary consequences which could and should have been avoided.
Do have a Successful and Productive Week And A Productive December and Finish Strongly.
© Dr Laide Okubena